Contact Button

Email Updates

Stay Connected

  • Twitter

Search Site

Social Security Administration

By clicking the following link, click here, you will be directed from my website to the Social Security Administration's website. Once here, you will find information pertaining to: passports; visas; emergency services for U.S. citizens abroad; and intercountry adoptions.

If you are in need of assistance with an issue under the jurisdiction of the Social Security Administration, please print and complete the Request for Congressional Inquiry with the Social Security Administration Privacy Release for Review and then fax or mail it to one of my district offices. If you are facing an urgent or time sensitive matter, please call one of my district offices directly for accelerated service.